Location: Energy Innovation Centre, Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester, CH1 6ES
Date: Thusrday, 13 October
Time: 8 am to 10.15 am
COST: £ 30 for members; £40 for non-members
The UK’s low carbon economy continues to grow and create jobs. In order to help the economy continue to grow there are schemes to fund early stage investment in research and development (R&D) and supporting product transition to the market.
This breakfast briefing will enable businesses to find out more about specific funds available, the Government’s R&D tax credits scheme, along with top tips for increasing your chances of success when applying for funding.
If you are interested in attending, please register with Envirolink directly using the following link.https://www.envirolink.co.uk/events/registration/?regevent_action=register&event_id=11
You should attend if you:
• Are seeking funding for innovative low carbon projects and businesses that need funding to invest further into R&D or help to get the products to market.
• Would like to learn more about the Government’s R&D Tax Credits
• Want the opportunity to network with other personnel involved in low carbon projects.
What you’ll learn
• Information on grant funds potentially relevant to your business
• How to take advantage of the Governments R&D tax credits
• How to increase your chance of success through an understanding of the funding application process.
08:00 – 08:30 Registration and Networking
08:30 – 08:45 Introduction Denise Massey, Director, Energy Innovation Centre
08:45 – 09:15 Eco Innovation Fund Ewa Bloch, National Contact Point for Eco Innovation
09:15 – 09:45 Carbon Trust Entrepreneurs Fast Track David Aitkin, Senior Entrepreneurs Fast Track Manager, Carbon Trust
09:45 – 10:00 Research and Development Tax Credits Representative from the Manchester Research and Development Team, HM Revenue and Customs
10:00 – 10:15 Envirolink Support Eleni Yiasoumis, Principal Consultant, Envirolink
Your Text Goes Here